‘Tis the season for dinner parties, you’ll want to read my holiday table setting tips to make your table setting extra special this year.
1. Find one piece of inspiration as a jumping off point. Last year I fell in love with these wooden Christmas trees at Homesense and they inspired my napkin design.
2. Use cloth napkins for an elevated look, and find beautiful ways to fold them. Google “holiday napkin ideas” for lots of ways you can wow your guests!
3. Always include a placemat. This year I’ll be opting for a neutral placemat instead of the typical red or green. Possible a creamy linen or rattan, which will add sophistication and texture.
3. When it comes to dishes, opt for classic white. We’re excited to be using our gorgeous new silver trimmed China. Bonus points for vintage!
4. Candles create atmosphere. They aren’t just for romance they provide the ambiance for any guests!
5. Use real stems like lilac, evergreen or poinsettias. Place them in vases or directly on your table. I like to also place a small clipping with my napkin.
6. Don’t forget about a focal point! You can incorporate existing holiday decor on your table setting like these beautiful gold pinecone trees.
7. Don’t ignore your chairs! Add a festive touch with simple ribbon.
If you’re interested in getting some help with your table setting or holiday decor this year, shoot me an email and I’ll reply with some package options for how we can make your holiday decor extra special this year.