You ready to see how far I’ve gotten with my office? I’m pretty freaken’ pumped about this space and how productive its made me over the last couple of months.
It’s not where close to looking how I want it to decor-wise, but I’ve had to pump the breaks on that front, but the space is totally functional and rocking my world!
Here’s a quick list of items I still need…
- Roman shades for the window
- Proper trim for the floors
- Small round side table beside chair in reading nook
- New desk lamp
- Light fixture (yes, the shameful dangler lives on)
- Inbox tray for desk
- Art and frames walls
- Art for frames on cabinets
- More white boards (although, I’m considering adding cork boards into the mix, we’ll see)
- Decor and accessories for my desk
- Decor and accessories for the cabinets
I try to take some time each morning to sit here and read, I am desperate for a table for my morning coffee though, the floor isn’t cutting it.
This right here, is where I’m sitting RIGHT NOW writing this post. And let’s just say…it’s glorious.
All my client files have a home now! I’m hanging another one of these cause it’s still not enough, and of course I need to tidy it up, it’s looking a bit of a hot mess right now.
So this is where I’m at, I will of course get you an update when I make more progress.